The Cooperative's EMS Performance Awards recognise and reward outstanding EMS service.
Five key performance indicators are measured for each operator and then reviewed and confirmed by an independent third-party auditor.
2018 EMS Performance Award Winners
The EMS Cooperative presents Gold, Silver and Bronze awards to operators that provide an excellent EMS service for worldwide partners in the EMS delivery network over a full year.
- Gold: Georgia, Latvia and Viet Nam.
- Silver: Azerbaijan, Belarus, Cyprus, El Salvador, Hong Kong (China), Korea (Rep.), Macao (China), Paraguay, Samoa, Singapore and Slovenia.
- Bronze: Gibraltar, Switzerland and Thailand.
UPU Director General Bishar A. Hussein and EMS Cooperative Chair, Patrick Richon presented awards to members attending the EMS Cooperative General Assembly in March 2018.
- Silver: El Salvador; Hong Kong (China); Moldova; Slovenia; Thailand and Viet Nam.
- Bronze: Singapore and the United Arab Emirates.
- Gold - Hong Kong (China); Korea (Rep.); Latvia; Malaysia; the Netherlands
- Silver - Hungary; Macao (China); Poland; Slovakia; Thailand; United Arab Emirates; Viet Nam
- Bronze - Chile; Norway; Serbia (Rep.)
- Gold: Azerbaijan, Hong Kong (China), Hungary, Latvia, Malaysia, Mongolia, Poland, Saint Lucia, Singapore, Slovakia, United Kingdom
- Silver: Barbados, Brazil, Cyprus, Czech Rep., Samoa
- Bronze: Canada, Iran (Islamic Rep.), Moldova, Portugal
- Gold: Azerbaijan; Hong Kong (China); Hungary; Saint Lucia and Singapore
- Silver: Moldova; Norway
- Bronze: Israel
- Gold: Hungary; Korea (Rep.); Latvia; Singapore.
- Silver: Norway; Saint Lucia.
- Bronze: Belarus; United States of America.