- Prepare your EMS label - complete the form below,
- Print the label and attach to your EMS item,
- Take it to your local Post and send for delivery.
For more information, please contact your EMS operator.
Posts using CDS
Customers from the following countries can already use the online label
- Cayman Islands
- El Salvador
- Panama (Rep.)
- Solomon Islands
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
(updated September 2018)
Further help completing your online EMS label request
* = questions marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed
Page 1 - Sender
- Locality = your city or town
- Country of posting / destination = on the sender page this is YOUR own country, select from the drop-down menu
Page 2 – Recipient
- Locality = city or town where you want your item to be delivered
- Country of posting / destination = on the recipient page this is the destination, select from the drop-down menu
Page 3 – Content
- EMS = check the box EMS if you know that it is an express mail item
- Description = complete a simple, brief description of the contents of the item
- HS code = The Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System, also known as the Harmonized System (HS) is an internationally standardized system of names and numbers to classify products.
A code may be automatically generated by the form depending on your answer in the description box. If you require more help finding your HS code visit: http://www.wcoomd.org/en/topics/nomenclature/instrument-and-tools/hs-nomenclature-2017-edition/hs-nomenclature-2017-edition.aspx
- Article value = add the approximate value of the goods in your local currency (that is the currency of the sender country)