This website is not compatible with versions of Internet Explorer before0.
Please get up to date or use a browser like Firefox.
What is EMS?
- Express Mail Service - EMS is an express delivery service which connects more than 190 countries and territories worldwide.
- A priority mail service - EMS is provided by the Post as their postal express service for documents and merchandise. EMS takes priority over other postal services.
- Convenient - EMS can be sent from Post Office counters in over 190 countries or it can be collected from customer's premises. The EMS network has the most customer access points in the world based on Post Office counters.
- Largest delivery network worldwide - EMS postal operators have the largest last mile coverage worldwide supported by the postal delivery network.
- EMS offers the following main characteristics *:
- acceptance at any Post Office or pick up from customer's premises,
- priority handling from acceptance to delivery in the destination country or territory,
- end-to-end tracking,
- signature on delivery,
- delivery of items at addressee's premises.
* Depending on the features of the service offered by the postal operator. More information can be found on our FAQ page.